Here are some of our favorite things.
- Jane (Manhattan). Good for brunch.
- Freemans (Manhattan). Good for brunch.
- Xi’an (Manhattan). Chinese.
- Chinatown Ice Cream Factory (Manhattan). Fun ice cream flavors like lychee and black sesame.
- Russ & Daughters (Manhattan). Famous for bagels and fish. Will be busy on weekend mornings.
- Katz’s Deli (Manhattan). Old NY deli. Will be crowded. Get a ticket at the door and pay on way out.
- Di Fara (Brooklyn). Best pizza in NYC. Not convenient to our wedding venue. Car or long subway ride required. If you want somewhere closer and in Manhattan, Lombardi’s is a good choice.
- Petite Crevette (Brooklyn). One of our favorite neighborhood restaurants.
Fun Things To Do
- Central Park.
- Recreate our first date in NYC by walking across the Brooklyn Bridge and eating pizza at Grimaldi’s or Juliana’s.
- Take the Staten Island ferry for a free view of New York harbor, the Statue of Liberty and the downtown skyline. You can get off in Staten Island and get back on to come back to South Ferry in Manhattan.
- The High Line.
- There is a nice biking/running/walking path along the Hudson River.
- Shopping in SoHo.
- Tenement Museum.
- Walk around Wall St. and Federal Hall.
- Museum of Modern Art.
- See Rachel’s and Drew’s office buildings while standing in the same place.
Also, check out the Greenwich Hotel’s neighborhood guide.